July 22nd, 2010
It's awesome, you know, if you like cool things
We’re back! Well, sort of. I’m back at San Diego Comic-Con 2010 (SDCC) and this time, I brought some ASTRO goodness with me to hook up our favorite/epically astonishing partners like Ubisoft, CAPCOM, and Konami.
You may remember last year when I graced the floors of the San Diego Convention Center at last year’s SDCC. There I gushed about all the upcoming games, the olfactory offenses (that means bad smells), and the craziness of it all. Probably won’t be too different this year but we’ll see in the recap coming soon.
First thing that’s new this year is that ASTRO has a bit of a presence at SDCC 2010! No, no booth yet but we got some sweet custom A30s setup at the following booths:
- Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood multiplayer setup and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Video Game (booth #4245)
- CAPCOM’s Okamiden and Ghost Trick stations as well as their Cap-Community video-cast (booth #4844)
- Konami’s MGS: Peace Walker stations (booth #3713)
We also have giveaways of SDCC exclusive A30s here:
- Daily raffle for Assassin’s Creed A30 Audio Systems, 1 each day!
- Raffles for BASARA A30 Audio Systems, signed by the producer!
Wish me luck yo,
- ASTRO stanimal